Information in accordance with section 5 TMG:
Person responsible for content in accordance with 55 Abs. 2 RStV:
Accountability for content
The contents of my pages have been created with the utmost care. However, I cannot guarantee the contents‘ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, I am furthermore responsible for my own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that I am accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. My obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to me at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to me, I will remove the respective link immediately.
- contact data (emails you send to me)
- usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times)
- meta / communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses)
- Provision of the web pages, its functions and contents
- Answering contact requests
- Safety measures
- Audience measurement/Marketing
- ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- ‘controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
- ‘processor’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- the legal basis for the processing for the fulfilment of my services and the performance of contractual measures and the answering of requests is point (b) of Article 6(1) GDPR;
- the legal basis for processing to fulfill my legal obligations is point (c) of Article 6(1) GDPR;
- the legal basis for processing for the protection of my legitimate interests is point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR.
If, in the course of my processing, I disclose data to other persons and companies (contract processors or third parties), transmit data to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this will only be done on the basis of a legal permit, if you have consented, a legal obligation provides for this, or on the basis of my legitimate interests (e.g. the use of web hosts, etc.).
If I entrust third parties with the processing of data, this is done on the basis of a processing contract and on the basis of Article 28 GDPR.
- You have the right to ask for confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and further information and a copy of the data in accordance with Article 15 GDPR.
- You have the right to request the completion of the data concerning you or the correction of the incorrect data concerning you, in accordance with Article 16 GDPR.
- In accordance with Article 17 GDPR, you have the right to demand that data concerning you be deleted immediately or, alternatively, to require a restriction of the processing of data in accordance with Article 18 GDPR.
- You have the right to receive the data concerning you, which you have provided to me, in accordance with Article 20 GDPR and to request their transmission to other persons responsible.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR.
You have the right to withdraw granted consent with effect for the future in accordance with Article 7(3) GDPR.
You can object to the future processing of your data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR at any time.
My website makes use of so-called cookies solely in the "Snippets" part, which is only available in german language under https://wiki.sebkln.de. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser downloads and stores on your computer.
It is a so-called „session cookie“ that is deleted once you leave my website. The cookie is named DokuWiki. The content of this cookie contains a random generated ID. The cookie is used to hold temporary data und to avoid so-called CSRF (Cross-Site-Request-Forgery) attacks.
You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of my website.
On my website I offer you the opportunity to contact me by email. In such event, information provided by the user is stored for the purpose of facilitating communications with the user. No data is transferred to third parties. Nor is any of this information matched to any information that may be collected by other components of my web pages.
The hosting services I use are for the purpose of providing the following services: infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage and database services, security and technical maintenance services which I use to operate this web pages.
In this context, I or rather my hosting provider processes contact data, usage data, meta and communication data of visitors to this web pages on the basis of my legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this web pages, in accordance with point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR and in conjunction with Article 28 GDPR. For this purpose, a processing contract has been concluded.
I, or rather my hosting provider collects data on every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files) on the basis of my legitimate interests within the meaning of point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR. The access data includes
- your IP address,
- date and time of the request,
- name of the requested page or file,
- protocol (e.g. HTTP/2.0),
- HTTP status code (e.g. 200 = successful request)
- Referer URL (the previously visited page),
- User Agent of the browser being used (e.g. „Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:59.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/59.0“),
- requested domain (e.g. www.sebkln.de)
Your IP address is anonymized when stored in the log files: the last byte of the IP address is masked (for example, 192.168.178.xxx). The logfile information is stored for security purposes (e.g., to investigate abusive or fraudulent activities) for a certain period of time.
As part of the range analysis with Matomo, based on my legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economical operation of my web pages within the meaning of point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR), the following data are processed:
- User IP address (see the following paragraph about anonymization)
- Date and time of the request
- Title of the page being viewed (Page Title)
- URL of the page being viewed (Page URL)
- URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page (Referrer URL)
- Screen resolution being used
- Time in your timezone
- Files that were clicked and downloaded (Download)
- Links to an outside domain that were clicked (Outlink)
- Pages generation time (the time it takes for webpages to be generated by the webserver and then downloaded by the user: Page speed)
- Approximate location of the user: country, region, city, approximate latitude and longitude (Geolocation)
- Main Language of the browser being used (Accept-Language header)
- User Agent of the browser being used (User-Agent header):
Depending on the used device, browser and version, the User-Agent can provide the following information: browser, operating system, device used (desktop, tablet, mobile, tv, cars, console, etc.), brand and model.
When you visit my website, the above information, including your IP address, are transmitted to my Matomo server and stored there. As part of this process, your IP address is immediately anonymized so that you as user remain anonymous to me: 2 bytes of the IP address are masked (e.g. 192.168.xxx.xxx), which also makes the geolocation more inaccurate. This masked IP address is also used to process the visits by Matomo.
I will use the collected data to analyze the use of my website by visitors. This allows me to better tailor future content to the needs of visitors and to identify technical requirements for the site.
The information about your use of this site is not transferred to third parties.
Should you be unwilling to have this data about your use of the site stored and analyzed, you may at any time subsequently withdraw your consent to it being stored and used with a click of the mouse. A so-called opt-out cookie is then placed on your browser, and as a result Matomo will no longer collect any data on your visits. Please be aware that, should you delete cookies from your browser settings, the opt-out cookie from Matomo may also be deleted and will need to be reactivated.
As an alternative to the opt-out cookie, Matomo also respects the "Do not track" setting of your web browser if the browser supports this setting and it is activated.
As of: May 4, 2018